Wednesday, August 26, 2015

4 more months

Hi, I'm here to remind you that we only have another 4 more months before the end of 2015. Time flies when you're a grown up, especially being an auditor. I'm blogging from work again. Haha. I realized that my hip grew fatter and wider after since I started working. How how?? :( What I do everyday is to sit in front of my laptop. I don't want big butt. :(

Anyways, it has been 2 months since I last blogged and nothing much has changed except the fact that I'm happier at work now. Changed boss and my new boss doesn't give us pressure so it's no longer an issue to go back at 5.45P.M. sharp. Just came back from Xiamen, China last week. Went there for work and I really didn't like it. So many people came to me saying that they envy me for having the privilege to travel abroad for business trips. It was rather annoying (slightly annoying) because I wasn't happy about it. I hate to be away from my boyfriend. I hate to step out of my comfort zone. Ugh. Never mind that. I'm back now and it's all that matters. Traveling down south next month. No matter how much I hate to be away, that is something I have to deal with for the next 2 years. So, yeah. Embrace it or leave it. For my case, I can only embrace it. Leaving isn't really an option.

Went back to Penang last weekend and so glad that I did. Everyone missed me and I felt really at home. Didn't expect people to remember me the way that they did. Maybe that's why we call those people 'family'. Satisfied almost all of my cravings. Didn't managed to have tomyam mee though. :(

Last year, I was so certain that I wouldn't spend so much money on a convocation but I was wrong. After a long and hard thought, I have decided to attend my once in a lifetime convocation even though it would burn a hole in my pocket. What's the point of studying so hard when you don't even get the chance to wear the graduation robe? 3 October 2015. I'm marking that date down. :)

The next destination on my list is Krabi. Birthday trip! So excited. :) I look forward to every trip with you. I always feel that where you go to doesn't matter; whom you go with matters. That is very true.

The economy is so bad right now. *SIGH*

Okay, time to pack my bags and go home. Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment